- Group cognitive behavioural therapy for OCD: a systematic review and meta-analysis Jónsson 2008
- Efficacy of treatments for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: a systematic review Choi 2008
- Meta-analysis of randomized, controlled treatment for pediatric OCD Watson e Rees 2008
- Psychological treatment of OCD: a meta-analysis Rosa Alcazar 2008
- A randomized, controlled trial of CBT for augmenting pharmacotherapy in OCD Simpsom Foa 2008
- Psychological treatments versus treatment as usual for OCD Cochrane Gava 2007
- The effectiveness of treatment for pediatric OCD: a meta-analysis Abramowitz 2005
- Group cognitive-behavioral therapy versus sertraline for children and adolescents Ashbar 2005
- Combination treatment of behaviour therapy and medication significantly reduces OCD symptoms in people who have responded to pharmacotherapy Tenneij 2005
- Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of exposure and ritual prevention, clomipramine and their combination in the treatment of OCD Foa 2005
- Cognitive-behavior therapy, sertraline and their combination for children and adolescents with OCD JAMA 2004
- CBT for OCD: the rationale, protocol and challenges Whittal and Mclean 1999
- Cognitive-behaviour therapy and medication in teh treatment of OCD: a controlled study O'Connor 1999
- Variants of Exposure and Response Prevention in the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Meta-Analysis
* Os arquivos desta página estão no formato PDF.
Se você não possui o Acrobat Reader, clique aqui para download.