The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Rio Grande do Sul Workshop is an event intended for academic
exchange between researchers, professionals and students from the region and from around the world.
This year, the event is co-located with the 1st IEEE Young Professionals Workshop, providing an
opportunity for the atteendees to interact with members of the local industry in the field of
circuits and systems.
The speakers are renowned ones from institutions with significant work in the field of circuits and
systems. The joint events will last for two days and the program will consist of a series of tutorials, poster
sessions and an industry panel.
- Sorin Cotofana - Energy Effective Graphene Based Computing + Single Electron Tunnelling Junctions Based Computing - TU Delft, The Netherlands
- David J. Allstot - Switched-Capacitor Circuits: From Maxwell to the Internet of Things - OSU, USA
- Paula Ghedini Der Agopian - Technological Evolution Effects on the Basic Parameters of Advanced Transistors - UNESP, Brazil
- Marco Aurélio Wehrmeister - Applying Model-Driven Engineering in the Hw/Sw co-design of Real-Time Embedded Systems - UTFPR, Brazil
- Mateus Grellert - Deep Machine Learning - Current Status and Trends - UCPEL, Brazil
- Tiago Roberto Balen - Reliability of Analog-to-Digital Interfaces of Mixed-Signal SoCs under Radiation and Electromagnetic Interference - UFRGS, Brazil
We invited local companies in the field of microelectronics, circuits and systems to help us answer the following question:
What kind of engineer are companies looking forward to hire?
- Moderator: Prof. Renato P. Ribas - UFRGS, Brazil
- Bernardo Culau - Director of Characterization, Silvaco, Brazil
- Eric Ericson Fabris - CTO / R&D Superintendent, CEITEC, Brazil
- Alcides Cost - CEO and Co-founder, InPlace, Brazil
Check the full program here.
The event registration is free.