Antônio Carlos Gastaud Maçada
- Ph.D. in Administration (2001) – Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS).
- Visiting Scholar, UTEP, Texas, El Paso, USA (1999/2000);
- Professor, Texas A & M, College Station, USA (2011/2012);
- Master in Business Administration (1993) – Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS);
- Specialization in Economics (1989) – Federal University of Pelotas (UFPEL);
- Graduated in Administration (1985) – Foundation University of Rio Grande (FURG)
Main areas of interest: Information Governance and Information Technology (IT); IT Capabilities and Information Management Capabilities; Information Quality; Big Data; Shadow IT, IT strategic impact; Digital Capacity, User Behavior Analytics, End User Satisfaction; Knowledge Management; Logistics Management and Port Management.