Vinícius Andrade Brei
- Ph.D., Marketing (2007): École des Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC), Paris;
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- Master’s, Marketing (2001): Federal University of Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- MBA, Finance (1998): Brazilian institute of capital markets (IBMEC)
- Graduated in Administration (1995): University of Brasilia (UnB)
Main areas of interest: Adaptive processes, consumer desires, preferences and architecture of consumer choices (micro) and their effects in the formation and modification of markets (macro), business analytics, methods of predicting market potential and demand.
GPMC – Grupo de Pesquisas sobre Marketing e Consumo