As stated in the Board Statute of the College of Pharmacy, the Commission for the Evaluation of Functional Faculty Progression is an organ connected with the Board of the College. It is responsible for establishing regulations about the processes of requirement of functional progression of the faculty, for assisting the faculty of the College of Pharmacy in the formulation of requirement of functional progression of the faculty, and evaluating the results of functional performance and sending them to the Department, for analysis.
COMAVAD is formed by:
– Prof. Pedro Eduardo Fröehlich – President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Profª Valquiria Linck Bassani – Deputy President (email@example.com)
– Prof. Afonso Luis Barth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Profª Gilsane Lino Von Poser (email@example.com)
– Profª Silvia Stanisçuaski Guterres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Profª Ana Maria Bergold (email@example.com)