- a) All abstracts must be written in english, one A4 page lenght maximun
- b) Abstract files must be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) All abstracts must be send in a .DOCX file
- c) “Abstract submission” must be written in the subject of the e-mail and the “Title” of the file must be as follows:
“THEME AREA– author’s name and surname.docx”
See examples below:
Environmental Toxicology – Fulano de Tal.docx
- OCCUPATIONAL TOXICOLOGY
Occupational Toxicology – Fulano de Tal.docx
- EXPERIMENTAL TOXICOLOGY
Experimental Toxicology – Fulano de Tal.docx
Nanomaterials – Fulano de Tal.docx
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 04 JULY, 2021
2) ORAL PRESENTATION
- a) All accepted abstracts will be presented orally during the event through the Google Meet platform.
- b) Slides must be written in english, but the work could be presented in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
- c) The presentation must be done in 10 minutes maximum.
- d) The presentation should portray the project, its context, objectives, methods, results, and discussion. Aspects related to the capture of sound and luminosity should be considered for a good understanding of the work.
- e) After presentation, the work will be argued by an examining board.
- Abstracts submitted outside the established standards will be rejected.
- The oral presentations will occur during the event, at a date and time to be defined.
- The abstracts will be available in the padlets (link in the program) for viewing.