Accepted Papers (Poster)
- 37846 Metagenomic Pipeline for Pathogen Detection in Neuroinfections
- 37945 Puckering Analysis of Carbohydrates in Interaction With Proteins by Metadynamics
- 37947 Genome Mining Guides the Identification and Purification of Antimicrobial Metabolites
- 37974 Interactions of Rage Network With Neurodegenerative Diseases
- 38000 a Bacteriophage Profile From Oral Cavity of New World Wildlife Monkeys Sapajus Nigritus
- 38039 in Silico Study of the Interaction of Dihydrofolate Reductase of T. Brucei With Sulfamadiazine and Pyrimethamine
- 38045 in Silico Distribution of Virulence Factors Analysis in Pathovars of Xanthomonas Campestris
- 38058 Ultraviolet Radiation Resistance in Nonpigmented Extremophile Yeasts From Atacama Desert
- 38078 Tes Transcriptional Rate Under Different Factors Stressful in Drosophila Melanogaster
- 38079 Jamira: A Whole Genome Sequencing Analysis Platform for Enterococcus Strains
- 38135 Modeling and Molecular Dynamics of Lysyl Oxidase Homolog 2 Enzyme
- 38165 Influence of Parasitic Infections in the Systemic Inflammation Pathway
- 38245 Artificial Neural Networks Using Keras Library to Predict Childhood Deaths
- 38257 Purinergic Genes as Possible Biomarkers of Overall Survival in Glioblastoma Patients
- 38269 Identification of Possible Biomarkers Related to the Purinergic System for Prediction of Overall Survival and Progression Free Survival in Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
- 38273 Barcoding Nematodes: Exploring the Potential of Cox1 Sequences as a Tool to Specimen Identification and Species Discovery
- 38275 Comparative Transcriptome in Workers of the Stingless Bee Scaptotrigona Postica (Latreille, 1807)
- 38276 in Silico Evaluation of Putative Receptors of the Toxin Cry11aa From Bacillus Thuringiensis Var. Israelensis on Haemonchus Contortus
- 38279 Identifying the Dna Barcoding Gap Across Neotropical Species of Drosophila (Diptera, Drosophilidae): A Preliminary Analysis
- 38283 Predicting and Rationalizing Ricin Toxin a Inhibition Using Quantum Chemistry Descriptors
- 38286 Phylopipe: A Pipeline for Prokaryotic Phylogenomic Analysis Developed Using Mycoplasma Spp.
- 38289 Exploratory Study of the Interactions Between Pacap and Pac1 Through Molecular Modeling
- 38294 Computational Study of the Stability of the Substrates of Trypanosoma Cruzi and Human Ribose-5-Phosphate Isomerase Protein.
- 38304 Molecular Docking and Antioxidant Potential of 3-[(4-Chlorophenyl)selanyl]-1-Methyl-1h-Indole
- 38306 Gene Expression Profile of Mrjp (Mayor Royal Jelly Protein) and Yellow in Melipona Quadrifasciata
- 38310 Regulation of Cofilin-1 Gene Expression: A Multi-Database Approach to Search for Transcription Factors Candidates
- 38312 Report on the Suitability of the Uniprot Database to Detect and Evaluate the Functional and Taxonomical Profile of the Human Gut Microbiome.
- 38316 a Systems Biology View of Heterosis in Yeast Species and Their Hybrids: The Rewiring of Hog1 Pathway
- 38429 Bacterial Community Composition of Rumen and Feces of Cattle Raised in Natural Grasslands From the Brazilian Pampa
- 38435 Identification of Molecular Targets in Leishmania Amazonensis in Drug Repositioning: A Cheminformatics Approach
- 38442 Analysis of Trna-Derived Rna Fragments (Trfs) in Cryptococcus Spp.
- 38447 Evaluation of the Interaction Between Gabaa Receptor and Metallocompounds Derived From Diazepam in Silico
- 38458 Perfil Proteômico De Indivíduos Com Transtorno Bipolar: Foco Na Biologia Dos Sistemas
- 38459 Analysis of Genes Differentially Expressed in the Immunological System Pathway in Adenoma and Cancer
- 38473 Delimitating Brazilian Species Within Drosophila Lutzii Group by the Dna Barcode Approach
Instructions to prepare your poster:
ツ Your poster should cover the key points of your work.
ツ Posters can be in English or Portuguese.
ツ The title of your poster should appear at the top in Capital letters.
ツ The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
ツ The texts should be minimized, giving preference to figures, photos, diagrams and graphs.
ツ Don't forget to include logos of the institutions involved and funding agencies.
ツ Each author will receive a certificate of presentation of the work.
ツ Poster size: Width: 90 cm, Height: from 90 cm to 120 cm (maximum).
Poster Presentation Date and Place
- For each poster there will be a space with a number. Additional information will be provided during the event;
- Posters will be displayed throughout the event.