The invitation to develop activities must be made by a Department, Graduate Program, Academic Unit, Auxiliary Bodies, Specialized Institutes, or Interdisciplinary Studies Centers. The visiting researcher must send the requested documents to the Unit Research Committee (Comissão de Pesquisa da Unidade) or the Coordinating Committee of the Interdisciplinary Center or, in their absence, to the Research Chamber (Câmara de Pesquisa) of the Teaching, Research and Extension Council (Conselho de Ensino, Pesquisa e Extensão – CEPE).