Academic Master’s degree
The course aims to develop in-depth studies in the field of Administration, with the purpose of training for teaching and research, besides developing competencies for the exercise of management activities into organizations.
The curriculum provides mandatory and elective subjects (minimum of 20 credits), seminars, research activities and the preparation of a dissertation. Most subjects are offered on a daytime basis and are taught throughout two semesters.
Within a maximum period of 15 months, the student must present and have approved a dissertation proposal, which is held supported by a tutor. Before defending the dissertation, the student must prove proficiency in the English language. The Academic Master’s degree must be completed in a minimum of 12 months and maximum of 27 months.
Acess the PPGA Guide (in Portuguese) to learn more.
Click here to access the 2019 academic calendar.
⇒ All forms can be sent electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For ongoing students:
- Form for suggestion of dissertation’s examination board
- Form for suggestion of dissertation proposal’s examination board
- Application form for credit utilization
- Internship evaluation form
- Subject cancellation form
- Teaching internship form
- General requests form
- Concept revision request form
- Form for registration of external examiner
- Form for registration of foreign external examiner – English version
- Request model for extension of the defense deadline
- Work plan of the teaching internship
- Evaluation procedure of the teaching internship by students
- Report of completion of teaching internship
- Procedures and documentation for issuing the diploma
Business card template for students
The School of Administration offers the artwork of business cards for students of the PPGA Academic Master’s degree who participate in congresses, events and trips. The shipping to the printing company and related costs are the responsibility of the student.
The card is 9 cm x 5 cm size and it is front and back – one side in Portuguese, the other in English. The Adobe Illustrator software is required to edit the template.
Step by step:
- Download the template here.
– Student’s name;
– Area of concentration or line of research
– Home phone and/or mobile phone
- The back of the card is in English. Change information both sides.
- Save in PDF and send to a printing company.